Washington's God shows Washington not only as a man of resource, strength, and virtue, but also as a man with deeply held religious values. This new presentation of Washington-as a man whose religion guided his governance-will bring him into today's debates about the role of faith in government and will challenge everything we thought we knew about the inner life of the father of our country.
- A True Believer, by Diana Furchtgott-Roth. New York Post March 12, 2006.
- Was George Washington a Christian? - "A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma". Review by Al Zambone. Christianity Today: "Books & Culture" April 3, 2006.
- The Founding Believer, by Mark Tooley. The American Spectator May 2, 2006.
- Washington's God: Review & Commentary by Joseph Bottum (First Things "On The Square" February 14, 2006).
- Washington's Faith and the Birth of America, by Michael Novak, Jana Novak. The American Enterprise May 2006.
- The Founding Fathers: Solving modern problems, building wealth and finding God, by David Liss. Washington Post June 11, 2006.
- "The Framers and the Faithful: How modern evangelicals are ignoring their own history", by Steven Waldman. Washington Monthly April 2006.
- Founder's faith, by Shelley Widhalm. Washington Times March 26, 2006.
- The Framers and the Faithful, discussion at Amy Welborn's Open Book March 18, 2006.
- Washington's Sun God: Reviewing a Review, by Michael Novak. Response to The New York Sun March 7, 2006).
- Tom Ashbrook's (WBUR, Boston) interview of Washington's God author Michael Novak and Gordon Wood, professor of history at Brown University Radio interview. Monday, Feb. 20, 2006. Windows or RealAudio format (or Mp3, via Peter ("The American Moderate").
- In Honor of the Father of Our Country - His Excellency, George Washington, Jay Andersen (Pro Ecclesia, Pro Familia, Pro Civitate).
- Divining W.: Inside Washington’s God - National Review interviews Michael and Jana Novak. February 20, 2006.
- On Providence: The Education of George Washington MichaelNovak.Net (1/17/2006)